Current Session Info
Getting Help From Essence Girls Basketball:
Roundball Academy now offers on-line services for all tournaments and camps.
Personalized Accounts for: ** Registration **Rosters **Individual Player Profiles **Re-entry into the system for any changes.
All information must be entered online.
NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED....
Step 1: Login/Create New User Login
- Enter email address and password
- New Users: Enter email address and create password. Enter all account holder information. Click on Go To Account, to set up team information.
Step 2: Enter Team Information or Individual Information
(Teams do not use Add Childrenâ€ for players or Add Adults for coaches) (Individual campers use Add Children to input information)
- Click on Add Teams Account holders can register multiple teams in their organization
- Enter team(s) name
- Click on Register to enter the tournament of your choice
- Enter all team information
- Read the consent form and agree to continue
Step 3: Build Roster/Update Roster
- Click on New Helper to add/update coaches or bench personnel. Max 3 coaches/bench personnel
- Click on New Player to add/update players to the roster. Max. 15 players. (can make unlimited changes to the roster until the roster deadline date)
- To edit the roster: Login and click on View Team
Step 4: Proceed to Check Out
This is where you pay your tournament entry fee with a credit card or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express). Once this process is completed, you will receive an email confirmation verifying your payment. Please save this email for your own records. Registration for the tournament is not guaranteed until registration is paid in full.
All information does not have to be entered to system in order to check-out, register and confirm spot in tournament. Re-entry into system is available. You will be able to return to complete/change/add/delete roster information at any time. Roster changes can be made until the deadline date. You will not be entered into the tournament or spot confirmed until registration is paid in full.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kimberly Davis Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.